Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Project by

... Tracey Thorne.

Wow! That was my response when I opened my package from Julie at A2Z Scraplets a couple of weeks ago…. The Christmas line is so fantastic … and so versatile… all I could think was mini album or layouts … and I went with the Mini Album… they all blended beautifully and flowed into a fantastic mini album for me just in time for Christmas.

The words were so versatile and suited each and every photo that I chose. And the Picture Scraplets complimented each of those words and my photos just as well.

I really got into my Glitter stash and all of my Embossing powders this time too… I particularly loved double embossing with silver… it turns out with a fantastic metallic finish.

I hope you love what I have created with the Christmas Release of Scraplets ... my project is already for my Christmas display on my front entry table for this year…. Tracey.

Wl IMG_0774 copy

Wl IMG_0775 copy

Wl IMG_0776 copy

Wl IMG_0777 copy

Wl IMG_0778 copy

Wl IMG_0779 copy

Wl IMG_0780 copy

Wl IMG_0781 copy

Wl IMG_0782 copy

Wl IMG_0783 copy2

Wl IMG_0784 copy

Tracey has used a variety of NEW Scraplets Christmas Words & Shapes & I totally am loving what she's done with this Christmas booklet/project.

Thanks Tracey !!

... Until Next Time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment