Thursday, April 19, 2012

A LITTLE FRAME FUN


I loved the new release frame that arrived in my mailbox the other day – the Picture Frame 16 . Here is how I prepared it for my Forever Young layout in this months new releases…

I firstly gave it an undercoat in white and then used Pearl Ex powder in Duo blue-green … I have painted this on with a little water … very roughly … no need for perfection as there were a few layers to the frame. 



 I then added a spritz of Glacier Glimmermist… lovely light coverage just to add a little shimmer

I used my Versamark Ink to randomly press on the frame … leaving some spots. Then Silver embossing powder was used and heated…love this effect 




Now the frame is all ready to be dressed up with some added embellishments



Here I have added some small glass rocks and micro beads around the frame... these were added with Dimensional Magic or Inkessentials Diamond glaze



 Another close up of the beads and the embossing.

I also worked on the title – this was sprayed with Glimmer mist and then using the versamark ink and clear embossing powder it was ready for extra embellishment with Micro beads also.



Thanks for popping in for a  look at my layout…
Have great week of scrapping.
tracey

1 comment: