Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Challenge

Can you believe that's its the start of the new month? Thanks to everyone that entered in last months challenge, they all looked fab. This month is a colour challenge. I will show the layout first then put the colours up.

The layout:


The colours are:

 BLUE, YELLOW, BLACK and WHITE
 
For this we will except any colour blue eg: Light blue, navy, bright etc.
 
This layout I used 2 scraplets. The name IONA is one that A2Z did up for me. With having a child that has a non popular name, its awesome that A2Z can make me up some 'IONA' to have on hand.
 
 
 
I also used Scraplet Doodlet 29
 
 
 
 
Now the rules: You must use the colour and only the colours (different shades of the colours will be ok), you DON'T have to have A2Z scraplets on it but if you have them we would love to see them. The challenge ends on the last day of the month at midnight.
 
Can not wait to see your take on the challenge
 
Thanks for looking
 
Belinda :)



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO!
    Love all the colors you used!
    What a precious picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Belinda! Those cute little blue flowers look just like Forget-me-not.
    The colors are not my first choice, but since any shade is accepted, I will give it a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just linked my submission for the May challenge.

    ReplyDelete