Friday, August 23, 2013

The final new DT is......................



KERRY O'MEARA


Hi my name is Kerry O'Meara and i am so excited to be on A2Z design team. I am married to the most wonderful man Glenn. I have 2 gorgeous kids Hayden and Makayla and 3 amazing step kids Aston, Benjamin and Melissa. I have been scrapping for over 6 years now and have loved every minute of it and have met the most fabulous people along the way. Scrapping is a major part of my life and not a day goes by where I'm not doing something scrapping related.
I am looking forward to joining in around here and meeting some new people, i hope to inspire you a little bit and I'm sure get some inspiration back. You can also visit me at www.kerrysnell.blogspot.com

And here are some of Kerry layouts:





Head to Kerry's blog to see the close ups and to see more stunning work.

Well that's it, all 4 new DT's. We are thrilled to have them all on the team and can not wait to see what they create with the Scraplets.

From the A2Z Team

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Kerry, cannot wait to see your new work with A2z. Welcome to the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are here with us at A2Z!!
    Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete