Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello...Hello....

Its Kylie here to today to share with you my very first blog post for A2z Scraplets.
I'm feeling very excited and I do hope to inspire you all with my creations....

Love U Dad

This grungy layout which I created for Sketches with a Twist, I used a lot of paint, inks and crackle mediums.


Here are a few close ups:


I have used these chipboard products to create my layout:


Sweet Summer Memories

This photo I took recently of Emma when she was "not" goofing around!!! I have based my layout on the Scrapbook Savvy Monthly sketch.


and here are a few close ups:


I decided to leave my butterfly chipboard raw and stamp on them and finally doodle around the edges to make them stand out.

This is the chipboard which I used on my layout:


Sweet Child

This is a layout I did for the latest challenge at Scrap & Music. The song was Sweet Child of Mine. Well this is not a pic of my girls but my gorgeous and sweet niece, Alexa.


Here are a few close ups:


This time I have painted and outlined the butterfly's and then put Kindy Glitz over the top to make them sparkle!!

Well that's all my shares for today. Hope you like.
Oh....and I do hope you are joining in with our Blind Challenge this month. I can't wait to see the reveals.

Bye

Kylie

xxx





6 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Kylie - inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kylie, you have been busy! These are gorgeous layouts - love all the textures and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts kylie.Great use of the chipboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie amazing and they are all so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete