Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello...Hello...

My first post back for 2014......wow....

But I'm sorry my post is so late today. I have literally got home from driving from Newcastle to Wagga and back to Tumut...an 8hr drive in total.

But I did manage to find my Mojo again while away on my mini holiday.

Today I thought I would share a layout featuring "ME".

I'm the one mostly behind the camera and not in front. But a scrappy friend of mine, Jen hall, took this photo while at Camp Mojo.


I have used the Circle words:


and a Doodlet:


Here are a couple of close ups:


You can find both these chipboard pieces in the shop here

And we have a monthly challenge to try something scrappy that you would not normally do. You can check all the details here

So I hope I have inspired you all with my creation and I'm glad to have my mojo back again...

kylie

xxx

1 comment: