Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Imagine January Inspiration from Caz

Hi Caz here today to share my first layout of 2014 with you. I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and happy new year. On my page I used as I often do a script title word scraplet "Imagine" I also combined the use of 3 different stencilets hexagons, hearts and I used chevrons from one of the mixed stencilets.



Here's a close up of the finish on the title.


The next is showing the dimension achieved with the stencilet.





Blogger is having technical issues at the moment and images will not load. So I shall do something a little different I will add the layout to our Facebook page and you can view it there and when Blogger is working I shall upload it here and some close ups so you can see it further in detail. Sorry about that. But it may make it more fun.

Cheers
Till Next time
have fun Crafting
Caz x









No comments:

Post a Comment