Tuesday, February 25, 2014

You & Me

I decided to make a mixed media background for this page. Starting off with some structure paste on the big 12x12 A2Z Scraplets shape giving me real big round structure shapes. I combined it with smaller dots in different shapes using a Prima mask and structure paste. on top of this I added a thin layer of Gesso. Then I used a Stencilette and more structure paste to make the big round swirl blobs. The You & Me Word scraplet I covered with gesso and then stamped and embossed.  


I added some mist on the You & Me word and then I mounted everything exept the photo. I added mist in several colors and then I stamped with black to get some contrast to the page. I added the photo and finally some gesso to matt down the flowers and leaves.







I used this arrow stamp on the edges from the June kit and I just love the effect. I am planning to make it in several different sizes to play around with. Everything is possible when you have your own stampmaker.



A2Z Scraplets used:

You&Me word

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Petra. I love the texture colours mists , its just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete