Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dt Inspiration with Caz

Hi Caz here today with a couple of shares that will hopefully inspire you.
First of all we have a layout I created with 2 of my daughters dance recital photos.
I just added texture paste to the Title word "Love" and then sprayed with some glimmer mist.

Some close ups.





I used the following scraplets
Next we have a layout I created of my beloved Bon Jovi from the concert we went to back in December 2013
 Some close ups once again just adding some texture paste to the scraplets here and there to give them some definition and then some misting with various colours.


I used the following scraplets
 


 
I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared with you today. Now I am off to enjoy my birthday :)
Till next time
Happy Crafting
Caz xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment