Thursday, May 22, 2014

a little more creating...

ooh good old retreat time.. its the time I love the best. I pack up all the good stuff and go away to relax and create all day & night. I'm so grateful that my brain remembered to pack my stash of A2Z as it came in super handy while I was away. Here are a few layouts I came up with over the weekend... I hope you can grab some inspiration from them...


Beautiful - these days are long gone now but I have so many pics to scrap of my girl competing in gymnastics. She always made me smile as she was so beautiful and graceful on the beam. I have treated the chipboard with spray Gesso & then used Dylusions ink spray and blotted it with paper towel.


it's not me - oh my poor dog peppa - she is so clever and shows what she is thinking on her face... 
I have used the & symbol on my layout and was pretty happy with how it all blended together. I treated the chipboard with Gesso and then added some brown watercolor pencils.


love this life - sums up how great it is to kick back at the end of the day and just enjoy watching the family and spending time together... I have left the chipboard  raw for this layout.. 


making every moment count - with the selfie pics in full swing and my teen loving the whole concept as she is doing the grateful 365 day photos I was caught on film. Love these new scraplets.. I have used the word Yummy. The chipboard was treated with Gesso, Tattered angels spray and then some beautiful shimmery Smooch paint.


have a fabulous week of creating
tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment