Friday, September 26, 2014

Gold, gold and more gold by Petra Offrell

I like gold... no let me rephrase that... I love gold... especially in combination with teal oh yummy

I made this page using some lovely A2Z Scraplets which I gild embossed. I cut of a piece of the frame that was hidden behind the photo and added on the top edge of my base.
I also sprayed some Lindy's Stamp gang stardust story of the seas gold mist and some Flat Fabio T-bird turquoise over some textured background created using Crafter's workshop stencil and modeling paste.









Supply:
White CS
Lindy's Stamp gang: stardust story of the seas gold mist and Flat Fabio T-bird turquoise
Crafter's workshop stencil
Teresa Collins modeling paste
Flowers from Petaloo mixed texture blossoms teal
Wood veneer stars from Studio Calico
Gold embossing powder
Feather
A2Z Scraplets used: Chicken Wire Small frame, Steampunk medium frame,  Hashtag photo word set 

I do hope you got inspired and I hope to see some more gold embossed A2Z Scraplets out there


1 comment: