Monday, September 22, 2014

Hi, Yvette here today.  Hope you are all managing some creative time in your busy lives.  It's hard sometimes to find some time, it's something I have been struggling with recently.  I wish life wasn't so crazy busy all the time.  I am hoping with the school holidays I might manage a little scrapping time…we'll see!!

Today I have 2 pages to share with you using some awesome chippies from A2Z Scraplets.

First up is a page I did for my daughter…



Some closeups of the chippies...

for the "Beautiful" title, I spritzed it generously with Glimmermist.

It's a little hard to see in this photo, but with this flourish chipboard, I first put it through my Big Shot in an embossing folder before also generously spritzing with Glimmermist.


Product list:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft
Paper - Pion My Precious Daughter
Chipboard - A2Z Scraplets
Doilies 
Martha Stewart punch
Pink embroidery floss
Flowers - Kaisercraft, I am Roses
Kaisercraft rubons
Melissa Frances Pearl drops
Couture Creations embossing folder - Cheerful
Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Tattered Leather & Party Pink
Distress Ink - Pumicestone
Metal Butterfly & Teapot Pin



My next layout features my son on his 13th Birthday with some awesome A2Z chippies!

This layout is based on a sketch I saw on Pinterest!


 The clouds were generously coated with the Decoart Dimensional Effects texture paste to give them a soft fluffy appearance.  This particular texture paste works very well for a fluffy finish - it even looks like a jar full of clouds!
The chipboard title #picoftheday was painted with navy blue paint then coated with dimensional magic to gloss it up.





The large hashtag and "awesome" were also painted with navy blue paint then coated with dimensional magic.

Products used:
Cardstock - We R Memory Keepers
Paper - Echo Park "Scoot" 
Chipboard - A2Z Scraplets
Navy blue paint
Decoart Dimensional Effects texture paste
Bling & brads

Until next time,
Happy scrapping!
Yvette x





1 comment: