Sunday, October 26, 2014

Scrapbooking your heritage

Hi Deb here with you again. Today I'm sharing a couple of pages, the first being a heritage style. I am fortunate enough to have know the past generations of my family and have great memories of them. This first page is a great aunt who lived to a great age of 108! That meant I had her in my life for 40 years, a great feat in itself.


 I used the set of Clock Hands to make a corner, inking them with a pink pigment ink and adding a touch of metallic pigment ink as highlights. This gave it an aged look.


 I used the same technique on the Steampunk Heart which I felt suited the style and era of the photo.

Materials used: 
Graphic45 papers, stickers and embellishments
Reminisce Flowers
Epoxy dome
Inks


My second page is a little bit newer photo - my two youngest at the football in Melbourne. This is a very simple layout but a great memory from a wonderful time in life.


On this page I used the title Footy Fan and coloured it with chalks. Finishing it off with an outline. You will need to spray a fixative on your chalked pieces to avoid them rubbing off if handled.



I also used one of the football players from the set of Footballers. Again colouring it with chalks and a pen outline.


Materials used:
White, Black and Blue Cardstock
Jenny Bowlin Bingo Card
Maya Road Metal Clip
Smash Clip
Small Epoxy dome

Until Next time, 
Happy Scrapping
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment