Monday, November 24, 2014

Who's a cheeky Elf then??


Wow, it's time to start getting serious on the countdown to Christmas.  A week until we put our tree up - my daughter is very serious about not putting the tree up before the 1st December!  So my layouts for A2Z Scraplets today are Christmas themed!







With the Merry Christmas title on this layout I chose to emboss it with gold embossing powder.



The next layout I have done is a fun double page layout using lots of photos!!  Yep, you read that right, DOUBLE layout and LOTS of photos!!  12 photos in fact.  



Closeup of the chipboard...


I love this Elf on the Shelf chipboard.  I knew I had to have it to scrap the photos of our cheeky elf from last Christmas.  (He tried very hard to sneak into my suitcase while I was packing for my trip to Germany to visit my daughter last year!)
I used Viva Inka Gold Metallic Paste on this chippy for a lovely shimmery appearance.



Well there you have it - some Christmas inspiration!

Until next time, happy scrapping,
Yvette xx


No comments:

Post a Comment