Monday, March 30, 2015

A couple of Baby girl pages to share

Hi,

Caz here with you today to share a couple of pages I have created to share with you of my gorgeous grand daughter. She is growing so fast in about a week she will be 6 months old. Wow how that time has flown.


 The first page I used the word Early days. I left the title raw and just added some Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink to the edges as I think that fit nicely with the colour in the photos.


 I love the beadwork on these pretty prima Flowers
 

 
Products used were
A2z scraplets Early Days word
We r memory keepers Paper
Bazzill cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink
Prima Flowers
Kaisercraft Captured moments journal cards
Kaisercraft collectibles

On this page I have used the lovely  A2z scraplets Beautiful Girl word

 
To decorate the scraplet I painted it in white gesso then I gave it a rub with my glue pad and added a pretty soft pink fine glitter to it.


Soft and simple I think


I hope you have gathered a little inspiration from my shares today.
 Till next time
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment