Friday, March 27, 2015

Hello...

This year is flying to fast for me.
So much that I haven't had much time to scrap a lot because of work and medical happenings with my children.

But I am happy to share with you a couple of layouts today...actually 3!!!

My first being the March Mood Board which I finally got to have a go...

Hello


I so love the colours grey and yellow together plus the add of some gorgeous butterflies.


Circle Tab Set

Camera Square Set

Here is a close up of the raw chipboard:


All you need is Love



All you need is Love Title
Butterfly

Here is a closer example:



Catching Waves



Arrow Square Set
Catching Waves Title

Here is a couple of close ups:



thanks for stopping by today.
I hope I have inspired you to scrap lots.....











No comments:

Post a Comment