Thursday, March 19, 2015

Trucks and gears and swirls, oh my!

Hi there! I have a couple of projects to share with you all today. 

First up is a layout titled Lights on the Hill. 


I've used a Mask to do the large cog on the background which I then filled with Finnabair's Graphite Texture Paste (OMG you NEED this stuff!). I also coated 3 of the Gears from the set of 4 in the same Graphite Texture Paste and then spritzed some copper Glimmer Mist over the top for a rusted up type of look. The Truck chippy was painted white and then I added a strip of green Washi Tape to match the truck in the photos. The truck was then outlined with a black gel pen and had buttons added for wheels.



Secondly, I have a pair of cards using the gorgeous little swirls in the Music Notes set.


The chippies were both cut in half and coloured in with a brown felt pen. The right one was coated in Dimensional Magic, and then both were outlined in a gold gel pen.





Always remember, A2Z Scraplets are so versatile you can alter your chippy in many ways to suit what you're working with. 
Until next time... keep calm and craft on!

Karyn


2 comments:

  1. Great masculine layout! Love the elegant card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! Those gears were SO much fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete