Monday, April 27, 2015

Dare to dream

Hello again!

Today I'd like to share with you a layout of my beautiful daughter.  The photo was taken in August last year for her year 11 semi-formal.  We are already gearing up for the big one this year - dress has been purchased, hairdresser chosen, just to organise other things like make-up, transportation and jewellery now.  Still so much to do….

Anyway, here is my layout.



 On this layout I have used an A2Z chipboard frame.  I wanted to try something different, so I coated the frame with gesso, then applied some texture paste through the Jenni Bowlin Mini North Star template.  Once dry, I dipped my paint brush into the Prima spray and dabbed a little onto each star, finishing with a dot of Kindyglitz in the very centre.  The photos really don't do this layout justice - it is such a pretty, glittery page…might be time to learn some new photography skills I think.

Some closeups...




Wishing you a wonderful week.
Until next time,
Yvette




2 comments: