Monday, June 22, 2015

Awesome

Good morning!  Another Monday has rolled around soooo fast.  The weeks are flying by and I'm afraid it will be Christmas before we know it.  In fact when scrolling through Facebook the other day someone had a post up stating it was only ?? Fridays until Christmas!!  What?  No way!  I don't know what happened to the first half of this year….
Anyway, I am sharing with you today a layout of my DD using a photo taken many years ago of her enjoying the winter sun and her favourite thing to do at that time - painting!  She still enjoys painting, but being in year 12 doesn't allow her a great deal of time to indulge in it as much.



Some close ups...




The A2Z Scraplet title I have used - "Awesome" has simply been painted with Shimmerz and then I dabbed some Kindyglitz over top to bling it up a bit.


 
I really was hoping to have had a bit more time for creating, but time just doesn't allow it for me at the moment.  Fingers crossed that the back end of the year may afford me a little more time for creating. (don't know if I like my chances!)

Until next time, happy crafting!
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment