Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Animal Friends

We have two animal friends. On this page one of them - that cat Cosines - is caught together with my eldest son. They have become good friends and Cosinus prefers to sleep in his bed. Well the way to win Cosines heart is to give him lots of food and some cuddles - easy peasy.

First I sprayed the chipboard with spray gesso. After it had dried completely, I stamped with several different stamps using Stazon Ink. Finally I used distress ink on the edges. 




On the background I have used gesso and stencils and then mist and stamps.




Supply:
Fabscraps Floral delight collection
Gesso, stencils, stamps and lots of mist and distress ink
A2Z Scraplets used:
Animal friends word


1 comment:

  1. Love the page Petra. Really like how you have integrated the chipboard with the way you have embellished it. :)

    ReplyDelete