Monday, August 17, 2015

Family Matters

Hi, Caz here with you today. Hoping to share a little bit of inspiration with you.


  The A2z Scraplets word I used is perfect for this moment in time. This layout uses the gorgeous A2z Scraplet word Family Matters Please excuse my photography today. The skies are dark here and its blowing and wanting to rain. We are forecast for snow down to the 200 metre level tonight, I think we have had our fair share of snow this year so am not really fussed if we do not see anymore. So it is not perfect for photographing crafts at the moment.





I embellished the Scraplet using Perfect Pearls.






Some close ups for you. The perfect Pearls give it that nice soft metallic look. different but subtle.






I hope you are keeping warm. Just think soon Summer will be lapping at our doors I cannot wait.

Till next time

Take care

Caz






No comments:

Post a Comment