Monday, March 21, 2016

Grow and bloom

Hi fellow crafters,

Caz here with you today sharing a girly page of my daughter back some 5 years ago. Wow they grow so fast. That is why what we do documenting our lives is so important in the blink of a eye our children are all grown up and if we don't document it all it all becomes mere memories. Now back to the page I am sharing before I get lost.


To colour  the A2z Scraplet Grow & Bloom One word I simply sprayed it with KaiserCraft white mist and used 2 sheets of paper as a mask and the gave the middle of the scraplet a spray with  Lindy's stamp gang cotton candy mist.

A close up of the page because it is gorgeous and sunny today I seem to have caught plenty of shadows in the photo. You will notice under the photo I have layered 4 different types of paper and used a Martha Stewart punch to give the edges something a  little different.



 Products used were:

Papers: Kaisercraft various themes, My minds eye
Martha Stewart border punch
KaiserCraft and Prima flowers
KaiserCraft Rustic Harmony Collectibles
Bling
KaiserCraft White Mist
Lindy's stamp gang cotton candy mist

Till next time
Happy Crafting






No comments:

Post a Comment