Monday, March 7, 2016

Today is a gift Challenge creation

Hi fellow crafters,

Caz here with you today sharing a page I made for our new Facebook group A2z Scraplets Papercraft challenges. The below picture was our inspiration. I went with the nautical theme and the stripes in the rug are in my BG paper. This challenge runs throughout March we would love to see lots of entries. Any or all of this picture can be your inspiration, whether it be the colours, design, theme, pennants, etc. The choice is yours! Please read the Challenge Rules if in doubt and happy creating!


And now for my take on the challenge:


I have simply given my A2z scraplet title a light dusting with embossing powder I wanted it a rough coat so some of the natural colour came through of the chipboard and I just gave it a quick zap with the heat gun.

 As you can see the title is not coated all over with the embossing powder I wanted it to have that tarnished worn look.

Supplies used were:
Kaisercraft, Bo bunny Patterned paper
Kaisercraft Collectibles Coastal escape
Carolees creations bitty alphabets
Kaisercraft bitty alphabets
silver embossing powder
Embossing pad
Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink
Kaisercraft flowers
Random petals
Gauze
Charms
 

 I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared with you today and we do hope you will join in on our challenges.
Till next time
Happy crafting



3 comments: