Thursday, May 26, 2016

#Family

HI everyone
Today I have a share for you full of A2Z Goodies.
I have created this layout for a photo of my extended family I have had in
my stash since 2009, so thought I had better use it.
 First up I have used the double hash shape painted in black (I have cut it in half so 
I can use it again on another page)
Also, I have embossed in gold glitter the #Family
from the hashtag wordlets set
 And I have used 2 x star flourish to accent
the photo and also at the top of the page. These have both been
embossed with embossing enamel.
 Just a quick pic of my embellie cluster
 And lastly, I have used one of the A2Z stencils (Leaves)
and used it for my background with gel medium
I love the effect it gives when left to dry naturally.
Thanks for stopping By


No comments:

Post a Comment