Friday, May 13, 2016

Hello....

Well I am finally back...

Its been a while with my husbands dad having a bad accident and us moving into a brand new house.
But everything is starting to look up again...
New house is great with all 3 girls having their own rooms and hubby's dad coming out of hospital tomorrow to come stay with us for a while during his recovery.

Because I haven't scrapped for so long, decluttering scrapping stuff and not being in the know...its been hard to get back into the swing of things.
It took me over an hour to do my first layout...this is really unusual for me as many of my friends know I can be a quick scrapper.

So today I am sharing this months challenge layout along with a couple I have completed in the last week...

Cherish the Little Things

The title means so much to me since almost loosing my father in law but also having medical problems with my children throughout the years.


Donna's Arrow Set Ebony
Kylie's Triangle Texture Ebony Shape

Here is a few close ups:



For both chipboard pieces I went with different colours to make it pop with the yellow and the arrows to blend in with the circle.

I Love Summer

This layout features my 2 nieces with Bridget.. a day spent with a slip and slide in the back yard..



Barb Wire Hearts 4 piece set

Here is a couple of close ups:

Love

Always loved this pic of bridget having melted chocolate which none of it went in her mouth..LOL


Swirl Texture Set

Loved working with this shape. The circle shapes work great together or can be cut up like I have to use in the bunting banner. Leaving raw also went well with the colour tones in my layout.

Here is a few close Ups:


Well its certainly great to be back and I thank Deb for being so caring and patient with my time away from A2Z xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment