Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"Cute Indeed" Scrapbook layout by Louise using the 12x12 Triangle background chipboard

Hi Crafters

Louise with you today. I've got a new layout to share.
"Cute Indeed"


I've used the 12x12 background triangles
which I loved straight away but really struggled to complete the layout.


I went with bright rainbow colours in the background and embellishments.
The chipboard is treated with gesso + Tim Holtz Distress Crayons and 
then sponged roughly with texture paste.

My background paper received a coat of clear gesso 
and then different mediums to create the rainbow effect.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout, so colourful, the struggle was worth it ! Love the triangle chipboard background piece. Really lovely

    ReplyDelete