Saturday, July 22, 2017

Happy 14th Birthday by Judith Armstrong

Good morning A2Z Scraplets Fans and welcome to the weekend and my last share for this month. I've decided to go through some of the photos I had printed off waiting to be scrapbooked from ages ago and try and make a concerted effort to get them scrapped!
This layout is of my son's 14th birthday (he is now nearly 21!).


For the Happy in the title I used part of the A2Z Scraplets Small Happy word. I first painted it with gesso and then coloured it with a blue Sharpie.


I also used the A2Z Helicopters 1 set of 3 shapes as they were perfect for this page which featured my son getting a remote controlled helicopter. I gave them the same treatment as the title. 

 Don't forget there is still one week to get your entry into our monthly challenge. Details of which can be found here

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx





No comments:

Post a Comment