Friday, July 28, 2017

Hello....

We are back at school.
And my eldest is in her last term of school.
Very frightening but I will be happy just as much as she will be to finish. Kayley is my stresser!!

So I have a lots of shares for you today. You might need to grab yourself a cuppa and sit down to relax and look through.


School Days

My young niece started school earlier this year. She is so cute. Hope the teachers agree too...


School days Frame


I decided to use some stickers around the edges and some Winsor and newton metallic pens on the chipboard.

Here is some close ups:


Whose Idea was this anyway??

I started with this background which included stars. So I knew I wanted to create my layout around a star dazed theme.


And then I created this layout.


Whose Idea was this Anyway? Title

Arrow Circle Frame

Here is a couple of close ups:


Wild at heart



Barbed Wire scrambled


I just used some metallic Kaiser pens to give the soft blue effect on the chipboard.

Here is a couple of close ups:


Whatever



Fine Scribble Frame


Border strip

I have used some bright Dylusion paint on my chipboard pieces.

Here is some close ups:



hope you have enjoyed looking through my creations
thanks for stopping by today...



No comments:

Post a Comment