Saturday, September 16, 2017

Happy Mothers Day by Judith Armstrong

Good morning, Judith here, I have a bright and cheery Mother's Day layout to share with you this weekend.

I began by creating my background using stencils and Dylusions paint and ink. I knew I wanted to feature my collage photo in the centre of a circle of die cut flowers.
 To aid me in creating a circle I used the scrap from between the A2Z Scraplets Spotty Circles set of 4 frame . Painted it with Dylusions paint and stuck it down around my photo. Then I placed my die cuts on top of the chipboard circle.


For my title I used the A2Z Scraplets Happy Mother's Day word and painted it with Dylusions pink paint. 


I added a few more die cuts, some journalling and some enamel dots to finish my layout.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx





1 comment:

  1. You have showcased your photo beautifully. Bright and happy
    Mary

    ReplyDelete