Sunday, January 21, 2018

This is what Awesome looks like by Anne


Hi everyone!
Its Anne (AKA Gorge Iss) here

Today’s layout is made using A2Z Scraplets This is what awesome looks like and Pipeworks Texture Shape . I teamed this masculine themed page with flowers.


I cut the A2ZScraplet Pipeworks Texture Shape into sections. I painted these using Swellegant copper paint. The pieces were then highlighted to define pipe sections.



The pipes were then embossed with some Verdigris for added interest, then arranged on the page. 


Die cuts from a Memory Box die were also arranged alongside the chipboard.

The A2ZScraplet "This is what awesome looks like" was used as a title. I coated this in Swellegant Iron paint then applied some rust powder.


I completed the layout with flowers.

Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment